combined clamping, inner radial seal + proportional pressing
3 loading trays
Vertical test rig with inner radial seal and proportional pressing.
It has 5 test places with combined clamping.
With the hydraulic cylinder (bottom side), operators can test flanged valves with proportional controlled press clamping, where the press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside the valve, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
With the screwed columns it can test BW,SW terminations using the inner radial seal.
The combination of these two different clamping styles makes the rig suitable for all valve kinds.
The unit could be controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping) 5x20 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max500mm
- Valve length min50mm
- Center to center distance300mm
- Loading height1000mm
- Basement water vessel200 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 5..100% interval , proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test. Reg. gain controlled by the operator
- Dimensions (mech)2106 (L) x 1420 (D) x 2536 (H) (skid not included)