Vertical loading, combined clamping – double media (gas+h2o) proportional press control cylinder + screw
3 station vertical test rig with clamping style Nr.3 combined.
Each test place has the possibility to perform GAS tests under water having independent water vessels hydraulically moved.
Each water vessels has temperature control system to setup water temperature of 40°.
Proportional control of pressing clamp is available as well; the press force is controlled automatically according to the water pressure inside the valve, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
Armoured steel protection with bullets proof glass guarantees the highest safety level for operators, and the best view for under water bubbles leak catching.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheet.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force60 TON 3x20 TON/screw (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits tables)
- Valve lenght max500 mm
- Valve lenght min0 mm
- Water immersion vesselD.290mm x 550H
- Water HeatingAutomatic 20 - 40°C
- Termination allowedRF, RJ, BW, SW
- Clamping typeType 3 - Combined
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 5..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test. Reg. gai controlled by the operator
- Dimensions (mech)1960L x 1040D x 2640 (H) / 2950 (H) MAX