Hydraulic and pneumatic test benches for PSV valves
Pressurization skid dedicated to small size PSV calibration procedures.
It is controlled by a PLC and a touch screen LCD terminal.
It has a dedicated software for set-point, pop and reseat pressure value.
It has a water reservoir inside the cabinet in order to be independent during tests performance.
A fine regulation for water or gas pressurizations completes the standard forniture.
There is a claws concentric movement manually operated (hydraulic as option) to facilitate the clamping procedure.
An armoured full surroundings fairing system ensures operator safety (flag or vertical opening).
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force 20 TON (See working limits table)
- Flange max diameter400 mm
- Flange min diameter90mm
- Seat lift measure0-100 mm
- Contact less sensor0-70 mm + 0,05 mm
- Flange Thiknessmax 65 mm
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping force controlType 5 On/Off type - Hydraulic
- Reference standardISO, API, ASME, ASTM
- Pneumatic supply6.5 bar @ 1100 NI/min Dry air not lubricated
- Electrical supply3PH + G 380V@50hz, 5.5KW
- Dimensions (mech)1100 (L) x 1250 (D) x 2150 (H)