Horizontal test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The 45° columns disposal allows vertical loading of valves to be tested with a crane or with a horizontal loading fork lifter.
Besides, the vertical loading height is reduced.
In the basement a water vessel is installed as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 or SKM-100 class pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force600TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max2500mm
- Valve length min600mm
- Columns inner clearance1300mm
- Flow axes height1400mm
- Basement water vessel1000Liters
- LifterSee Option
- Screw dust protectionSee Option
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 - Inner radial
- Dimensions (mech)4200(L) x 2340(P) x 2300(H)