DOUBLE SCREWED COLUMNS + CYLINDER
COMBINED CLAMPING : INNER RADIAL SEAL+PROPORTIONAL PRESS CONTROL
Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and proportional press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and an hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets. The rig could be completed with several options and accessories.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force250 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Max length1750 mm
- Min length 0 mm
- Columns inner clearance1100 mm
- Flow axes height980 mm
- Basement water vessel400 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined Clamping
- Dimensions3500 (L) x 1300 (P) x 1600 (H) mm