5 way automatic press clamping high vacuum microleakage gas test
Vertical test bench with press clamping system for 5 valves ports (included inner seat).
It is able to perform Helium micro-leakage test on natural gas pressure reducer casting body.
Helium test is performed by pressurizing the casting at low pressure (5 bar abs) under a high vacuum chamber.
The rig is able to catch leakages visible by high pressure gas test with soap bubbles detections.
This prerogative allows the customers to reduce operational risk avoiding expensive gas tests bunkers.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100/He pressurization SKID.
Please read dedicated data sheets for further information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force10 TON
- Products allowedNatural GAS pressure reducer Range ½"-3" (DN15-DN80)
- Valve Length max400mm
- Valve Length min140mm
- Height max400mm
- Height min140mm
- Terminations allowedBW, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 - Press Clamping 5 ways: Inlet Outlet Top Bottom Inner SEAT
- Electric supply3PH + T,380V@50Hz, 10KW
- Dimensions (mech)3500 (L) x 2500 (D) x 2200 (H)