Press clamping high vacuum microleakage gas test
Vertical test with a press clamping system.
It is able to perform helium microleakage test.
Helium test is performed by pressurizing the valve at 1050 bar under a high vacuum chamber.
The rig is able to catch leakages visible by high pressure gas test with soap bubbles detection (white spot).
An armored fairing system ensures operator safety.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100/He pressurization SKID.
Please read dedicated data sheets for further information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force30 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Products allowedhigh pressure Valve/ Fittings
- Range1/4" - 1"
- Valve length max200mm
- Valve length min40mm
- Clamping styleType 1 - Press Clamping
- Electric supply3PH + T,380V@50Hz, 10KW
- Dimensions (mech)1400 (L) x 880 (D) x 3000 (H)