pressurization skid for high vacuum microleakage helium test
SKID for micro-leakage HELIUM tests for castings.
It has been designed to control full automatic clamping rigs based on overpressure leak tests of “Integral Method – Vacuum Hood Test”.
Casting is pressurized at low pressure with helium (5 bar abs) and a vacuum chamber which is evacuated by an auxiliary pump and which is connected to a leak detector (spectrometer) used as the hood.
The search gas escaping through leaks is converted into electrical signals which are immediately displayed.
This method allows the detection of very small leaks and is especially suited for automatic industrial leak detection.
The skid includes a pre-test by air pressure drop to verify the absence of macro-leakages and an evacuation service pump removes the air from test pieces and recovers helium (option).
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- High vaccum Pump (Vaccum Hood)75 m3 /h @ 5x10-3mbar MAX
- Service vacuum pump40 m3 /h @ 0.5 mbar
- Max working pressure1050 bar
- Smallest detectable leak1 x 10-7 mbar l s-1 (other on rquest)
- Electric supply3PH + T,400V@50Hz, 10KW
- Dimensions (mech)600 (L) x 1300 (D) x 1700 (H)