Vertical test rig with universal clamping style:
-Claws on RF/RJ valves
-Inner radial seal.
5 test places available for multiple pressure tests.
The screwed columns assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The upper side reaction bridge can be removed with a 90° rotation flag style.
In this way loading procedures are easier.
Water recovering is automatic even for check valves.
A device to open check valves is available on request.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
- Reaction force5x20TON
- Length max340mm
- Length min50mm
- Max flange diameter300mm
- Basement water vessel100 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 – Bore plugs
- Dimensions (mech)1200 (L) x 1490 (D) x 1950/2305 (H)
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL and PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING