Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities. The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valve body an hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
Test process is controlled by electronic PLC & LCD touch screen.
Test data can be printed out on 24 cln thermal printer directly in the testing area or it can be downloaded with serial connection (standard) to Windows based PC with TesREC certification software.
Operator safety is granted by a front protection with automatic opening.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force40 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Valve lenght max650mm
- Valve lenght min50mm
- Column inner clearance460mm
- Flow axes height830mm
- Basement water vessel100Liters
- Clamping styleType 3 - combined clamping
- Clamping force controlOn/off & Proportional(option)
- Filling Flow50Liters/min
- Vacuum pump36m2/h(Option)
- Standard flow meterSee table
- Max pressure700 -1380 – 2000 – 4000 bar (water) 450 – 700 bar (gas)
- Pneumatic supply6.5 bar @ 1100 Nl/min
- Electric supply3PH + T, 400V@50Hz, 5KW(other on request)
- Dimensions2810(L) x 600(P) x 1670(H)